Business Identification Number (BIN) is the business identification number taken by an individual on the basis of turnover of his economic activities. If anyone wants to do or operate any business in Bangladesh, he, she or any entity must receive the Electronic Business Identification Number (e-BIN) from National Board of Revenue (NBR) according to the Value Added Tax and Supplementary Duty Act, 2012 and the Value Added Tax and Supplementary Duty Ordinance, 2016. It is also called VAT registration certificate. VAT registration and Business Identification Number is a must to continue normal business operation including manufacturer, service rendering, withholding entities, participation in tender, banking activities and export and import.
Why do you need a BIN Number?
- It’s mandatory by the Government
- To open a bank account for your business
- To get a bKash/ Nagad merchant account for your business
- To get an online payment gateway for your business
Required Documents List for VAT Registration / Opening e-BIN
- Active/Authentic Phone Number (OTP will be sent to this number)
- Authentic e-mail Address
- Company Address:
a. As per Trade License
- Number of employees
- Turnover Information:
a) Company last year transaction
b) Next One-year approximate transaction
- Major Area of Economic Activity
- If Manufacturer:
a. Input-Output Information
b. Layout Plan equipment
c. List of Machinery & equipment
- Import Registration License (If Necessary) (Import item list with HS (Harmonic System) Code)
- Export registration License (If Necessary)
- ট্রেড লাইসেন্স
- All Bank Statement (Last One year)
- Company E-TIN
- All Directors NID/Passport
- MOA, AOA & Incorporation Certificate
- Authorized persons Details (Who will maintain the online e-BIN services):
b. Cell Number
- Any Other Documents if Necessary.
There are no reviews yet.