We will keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up-to-date with the information that you provide to us. If you request access to your Personal Information, we will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information as allowed by law, and provide you access to that information.
When we use the term “Personal Information” in this policy, it means any information related to an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title, business address, or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
• We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s), Date of Birth (optional) and Gender (Optional). We need this information to provide you with our Services, for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, and invoice you.
• We collect data about the SME Vai -hosted webpages that you visit and how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address. We need this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
• We collect Personal Information about your customers that you share with us.
We use this information to provide you with our Services and so that you can save orders and better serve your customers. We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
We collect Personal Information when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
• We collect our merchants’ customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, & gender.
• We need this information to provide Shop Owner with our Services, including supporting and processing orders, authentication, and processing payments. This information is also used to improve our Services.
• Information is collected when a Shop Owner create invoice or upload customer data and invoice.
Partners are individuals or businesses that have agreed to the terms of the Partner Program to work with SME Vai to promote the Services by (a) referring clients to SME Vai; (b) developing SME Vai store themes for Shop Owner use; or (c) developing apps using the SME Vai Application Interface (API) for Shop Owner use.
• We collect your name, company name, website, phone number(s), address, business type, and email address.
We use this information to work with you, confirm your identity, contact you, and pay you.
• We collect data about the SME Vai -hosted webpages that you visit and how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
We use this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
• We collect this information when you sign up for a Partner Account, when you sign up one of your customers for our Services, or when your customers sign up themselves. We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
• From SME Vai website visitors, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
• From telephone support users, we collect your phone number and call audio.
• From chat support users, we collect your name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address
We use this information to service your account, enhance our Services, and answer any questions you may have.
• We collect this information when you visit SME Vai -hosted pages or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on our website (including forums & blogs). We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Every device that accesses our website is assigned a different cookie by us.
• SME Vai works with third parties to help provide you with our Services and we may share Personal Information with them to support these efforts. In certain limited circumstances, we may also be required by law to share information with third parties.
• Personal information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
• Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
• Except when required by law, SME Vai will never disclose your Personal Information without obtaining your consent.
• We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
• We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
• We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
• We do not use the Personal Information we collect from you or your customers to contact or market to your customers or directly compete with you. However, SME Vai may contact or market to your customers if we obtain their information from another source, such as from the customers themselves.
• We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other Personal Information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
• No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
You retain all rights to your Personal Information and can access it anytime. In addition, SME Vai takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend or delete personal information that is shown to be inaccurate or incomplete.